Designing and building custom outdoor living spaces in Boise, Meridian, Nampa and the surrounding communities of Ada and Canyon county is one of our favorite projects to take on. We can build custom decks, patios, pergolas & deck or patio covers out of wood or composite materials. And we specialize in utilizing Trex Decking and Trex® line of residential and commercial outdoor living space products. We can even address a custom pergola or cover utilizing timber framing designs and building techniques.
- Matt with MD Fletcher LLC built an incredible deck for us. We had been planning to replace our aging deck for many years. We had many ideas about what we wanted to do, and Matt was able to take our ideas, improve them, and build us a beautiful deck! Matt's attention to detail and getting everything right was impressive. We felt he was building his deck. His craftsmanship and care are evident everyday we spend on the deck with our family and friends. We really appreciate Matt's superb work.
Kelly C. - August 2018
- Matt with MD Fletcher LLC built an amazing pergola on my back patio. The amount of detail put into this project was incredible. They matched the architecture design of the house by cutting arches into the large beams making it unlike any other pergola I've seen. Great job, thank you very much.
J. Kimball - August 2015
Remodeling a space or adding space to a home is a great way to add personal value or a personal touch to a home. Whether it is your own home, or an investment property, we strive to follow the same design-build and construction management strategy. We work with your goals and ideas, consult with you on the desired results and help you, our client, build that project. From design and budgeting, to project completion, we will be with you all the way.
-Matt was very knowledgeable and does great work. His attention to detail was fantastic and it felt like he treated our home like it was his own. Turned out Great!
J. Kocina - November 2019
- Matt with MD Fletcher LLC did an outstanding job on my expansion of our living room. It was not an easy task with what was involved, and it would have been easy to cut corners but everything was done professionally and completed with top quality construction. Not only did MD Fletcher LLC do a great job but he gave valuable insight to the value of doing the project and increasing the value of our house. Did the work within the budget and would be our first call for future projects.
T. Trogdon - November 2014
- We needed more space in our laundry room/pantry and Matt took care of it for us! He came over to give us an estimate and listened to what I wanted and needed and was able to put together a great plan that fit all our needs! The work was done timely and I never felt inconvenienced! We love how it all turned out, Matt was very easy to talk to and get a hold of when we had questions.
S. Schumacher - November 2013
- I purchased a very large, bank owned home that needed lots of work with an FHA 203K Streamline Renovation Loan. Matt worked well with the lender to meet the loan requirements and hired excellent subcontractors who got me the most for my money. My project wasn't fancy, but it was very big. My neighbors, friends who knew the house before I bought it, and even the mail carrier have all remarked that the house looks terrific. We have been in the house for over 6 months now, and we are very happy with Matt's work.
L. Briggs - April 2013
Our experience as carpenters, trades people and construction management professionals is a key to our success here. We have performed a variety of construction services, including rough and finish carpentry services, construction project management and general contracting services on projects ranging from small office tenant improvement framing projects to motel remodels, to full scale office building projects, o multi-family apartment projects. We utilize cloud based project management software to keep our clients updated and in the loop almost at the touch of a button.
Our broad background regarding the needs and wants of commercial construction shines thru here. We have completed simple tenant improvement, major structural changes and full remodel projects on anything from a small office building, to a major motel remodel. A background in construction trades and experience and education in managing projects we feel is a key part of our success.
- We hired MD Fletcher LLC to perform a structural remodel on a property we own. Matt was great to work with, the project was finished on time and total cost did exceed more than 10% of our budget. We highly recommend considering MD Fletcher LLC for your next commercial remodel.
KH - July 2016